Cross White CZ Bracelet - Gold
A Cross is a symbol that represents your faith. A Cross Artinluxe jewelry can also be worn as a simple fashion accessory. The belief that the cross can ward off evil and protect the wearer goes back a long way. Designed with white CZ Diamonds, similar to a diamond with its brilliance and crystal clarity, as brilliant as a diamond.
The Cross bracelet is available in plating: gold, rose gold, silver, rhodium
All Artinluxe bracelets have a sliding knot that helps to adjust the bracelet to your wrist by pulling the strings.
Cross 4mm unisex bracelet with white CZ diamonds
Plating: 18K Gold, PVD
Material: Brass Nickel Free / Stainless steel, CZ diamonds
Adjustable Size 14-27 cm
Product Code: B0005
If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with the purchase, intact and unworn items may be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of receiving the order. Before enabling the return process, the customer must ensure that the items are in the same condition as when received, must have no signs of use, must include labels, original packaging and accessories (pouches, boxes, ribbons, etc.). The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items.
Please note that only full priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged. We do not change colors in case you don’t like the color you purchased.
1. To enable the return procedure the Customer must contact us on email@example.com (subject: Return) within 14 days of receiving the package. The email must contain the product codes of the items to be returned. Upon receiving the email, ARTINLUXE will notify the activation of the return process via email.
2. To return your product, you must ship the item to the following address:
3. The customer will be responsible for paying for his own shipping costs and any customs fees & taxes for returning the item. Such costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective or damaged upon delivery.
4. The buyer must use the trackable shipping company and email us the company name with the tracking number.
5. ARTINLUXE reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns. The customer must choose responsible courier, the cost of return and any theft or loss will be charged exclusively to the customer.
6. Refund process: For orders paid by Credit Card, the refunded amount will be available to Clients in roughly 14 days after receiving the returned item. Processing time may vary depending on the Credit Card Company. Orders paid by PayPal will be refunded to the original account.
7. Refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.
Exchanges & Guarantee
ARTINLUXE offers 2 years guarantee on all items purchased. Receipt must be presented to use the guarantee. The guarantee covers the following:
- Broken string or elastic
- Dropped CZ diamonds
- Cracked beads
- Damaged lock or closure
Please note that the guarantee does not cover plating issues, or discoloration of beads.
The first exchange is for free. Any additional exchange or return will not be covered by ARTINLUXE and will effect 20 EUR restock fee.
We recommend following these steps:
• remove jewelry when washing your hands, bathing, cleaning (wearing in very humid or salty environments as a beach, sauna, or pool is not recommended as it can cause the brass to tarnish prematurely)
• use any perfumes, hairsprays or lotions before putting on your jewelry (contact with chemicals can cause the materials to dull or oxidize), ensure they are dry before wearing jewelry
• limit the exposure to abrasive surfaces to minimize the appearance of surface scratches
• when storing, place your jewelry in the pouch or box that was included in the package that you purchased away from dust, moisture, heat and humidity
• store each piece separately to avoid abrasion caused by other jewelry
• use the pouch to protect your piece from external shock
• lightly polish with a delicate dry cloth for cleaning, immersing in water or the use of any chemicals may cause irreversible damage